Okay, so I have a crap ton (a bucket load?) of things on my bucket list. Especially when it comes to traveling.
Right now my top destinations are:
1. Ireland (which I get to experience for my honeymoon next year, so yay!)
2. Italy (I’ve lived in Europe basically my whole life and I’ve never been, it’s so sad.)
3. Iceland. I’ve had about 14 layovers on the ridiculously unappealing flat rocky island, but never seen anything but the airport. With all my layovers and flying with Iceland air, I learned a thing or two about Iceland that definitely peeked my interest. A large portion of the population believe in the existence of elves. Yes, elves. Actually to the point where they have chosen to build some roads around certain spots so they wouldn’t disturb the elves. How amazing is that? Not to mention the possibility of seeing the northern lights and all their hot springs.
4. So that leads me to number four, to see the northern lights. Again, born and raised in Sweden and I’ve never seen the northern lights. I’m such a sad person.
5. Skydiving. I’ve bungy jumped, but skydiving is still on my list.
6. Cherry Blossoms in Japan.
7. October fest in Germany, been to Germany plenty of times but never during Octoberfest.
8. Great Wall of China.
9. River rafting in New Zealand.
10. Pet a kangaroo in Australia.
A few things have been taken off my list cause I’ve been lucky enough to travel, but plenty remain! Traveling is one of the most important things for me, I love getting to experience new places, cultures and food. I’m not one of those people who goes on vacation to lay on a beach for a week and do nothing. I want adventure, fast paced, exciting travels.