So this is my weekly summary, post final crisis project. I had a lot of fun making it, and it might be a little cheesy with the special effects but I had a lot of fun making this and I thought it turned out pretty cool. I’m beyond amazed by the things you can actually do in iMovie, I mean trying to put together a similar project on a PC would’ve been a nightmare. Long live Mac!
Everything I used to make this project (all three parts) were either completely created by me, or taken from free sources like free sound, free music archive , production crate and storyboard that. While I was making this project, I was thinking back to the beginning of the semester when I first downloaded audacity and was trying to figure that out. How daunting this project would’ve seemed then… I’ve learned A LOT this semester. So thank you Professor Bond! This has been a lot of fun.